9.24.2007

Good News? Bad News?

As I went to Neville's birthday party/house warming party on last Saturday, I discussed the matter that we've always had in our mind with Neville. Although what I heard from him was the same old news, which is the contract will be ready soon, which was not exactly what we were hoping to hear, and yet somewhat I'd like to believe him this time it's really close.
We were not only talking about Golf Buddy but also Swing Definer as well.
It seems, as we planned originally, we will have the production Golf Buddy and Swing Definer together in the same week.
I interpreted that comment in following way.
1. To sign on two contracts will ive us pretty good amount payment initially.
2. Will have larger budget to play for us in the same week.
3. Will be pretty damn busy once we started getting on them.
I confirmed with him that they absolutely wanted to have January launch and then national release in Feburary.
Although he mentioned that we might not have to go to Florida to shoot but I'm not so sure he really meant that.

As Jay shouted out loud when we had outing last Friday, "all we need to start on the project is just $10,000!!!!!"
I'm sure we'll have more, will have it soon....hopefully.

1 comment:

Daniel M said...

I guess we can see it as good news that once we receive payment it will be a nice chunk of change for all of us.
I guess the bad news side is that we are facing as Tony recently put it, a tough drought. I myself have begun looking for work. With this waiting game taking much longer than we all anticipated, I am running low on the dough. This does not mean that I am going to focus on trying to start a new career but I really need to focus on a way to receive some income for the time being.
Thank you Tony for using this blog, ad I hope that Jay will join in the discussion soon. We can check it every day just to keep us up to date, and on track, and most importantly well informed.
Thank you Tony for also giving us a bit of insight on the conversation you had with Nevelle. I hope he truly understands how important this is too us, and how much we do need this.
As I said again I will be focusing on personal matters for the time being, meaning trying to find a job so I can have some income so I can have the money to find a place. Although my time here at Jaclyn's Dad's house is nice and rent free, I cannot get to comfortable. First of all for myself,just to get my butt into action, and also because I do not want to appear like a freeloader, haha. I know things will work out sooner or later, and I just want to re-assure you two that I want to be and will be a part of this when it occurs. Lets just hope it happens very soon.
Well enough of my personal thoughts on the situation, I'm sure I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. I do enjoy this communication though. That is key. Thanks again Tony!